Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sun-bath of Crystal stones.

Hei there,

Yesterday and today the sun was shining so bright, on my place of this beautiful city of Bergen (Norway)
It was so calm and quite and I only have myself, my interest and the plan on sunbathing all my crystals stone became a reality. So I did gather all the stone and spread them on the table at my veranda.

I saw how they sparkle under the sunlight, knowing the ceansing and reviving power of the sun, I let the stones stay under the sun for three hours, thus giving or recharging ( if I may use this word) each stone with energy making them ready for new healing activities, of all sorts. Use use fantasy and imagination. The colorful stones are also a lovely decoration at home.

 I am by the way, wearing three different stones on me at the moment, I wear the stone specially the green one (heartshape) closest to my heart, thus placing the stone inside my bra.

You can also bring  some  stones inside your pocket, a cute companion anywhere you go, For me  the yellow quartz help me focus on thingss. crystal stones heals and pacify, comforts and amplifies energy. I have the experience on how crystal stone works on different occasion.

The green stone -  graces the spirit with an easy sense of confidence. The excitement it stimulates can promote a more optimistic outlook that will make jumping out of your comfort zone less scary. urine) is my favorite at the moment. So I am wearing the heartshape stone inside my bra, I can feel the energy, as my skin is warming the stone at the same time, the stone gives back a delightful and subtle energy difficult to explain, maybe this is very individual, but I a happy with the experience..

Here is the photo of my stones sunbathed yesterday.
In the absence of direct sunlight, you can use water to clean them. Let dry.




Source: https://www.energymuse.com/about-gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment