Sunday, October 21, 2018

Emotions

The key is, that one should respect any emotion,
but as you grow older, you will also discover
that any form of emotion ( say : feeling angry) can be governed  specially in social situations,
but not necessarily suppressed.
You can always try to communicate what you feel, to someone, but not necessarily intimidate in public.
you will with time, be so clever to communicate with ease and poise, and never lose temper,
and you will surprise the people around you.
It happened one time, long time ago, that I got so mad to someone, my future sweetheart,
but through the course of anger, I remain calm, my voice not trembling, but according to him,
my face expressed  the feeling, in a manner, he had never seen before, I looked so calm, not smiling, my pitch was nor high nor low, but the words, were like dagger.
He felt so small and so ashamed, and he could never forget that  night.
I earned his respect.

I remember, I was so calm, yet  so strong and  compelling.
Yes,
Because, you have managed to calm your nerves, that even if you were angry to the person you are talking to,
you still managed to lower your voice, and your face calm.
 but
these things does not come easy, you will, with time, learn how to govern yourself and
your emotion , and end up living a healthy happy life.

<3

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven . . .
A time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance . . .”
--Ecclesiastes 3:1,4

Laughter.

Thanks to Nettavisen

Simply smiling could add 7 years of your life.



It is important to honor your feelings especially joy and sorrow. Repressing any of these can cause physical health problems.













https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1265548/Smiling-add-years-life.html







source: Bee Lake (Aboriginewoman)
https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/en-god-latter-forlenger-faktisk-livet/63886193


























No comments:

Post a Comment