Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Inspirational : I am back with renewed energy to share with you all

Hi everyone,
I've been missing my blog and the activities around it. There are a lot of reasons
why I needed a recess from my various activities mainly because of my job.
Now I am gladly on bloglight again and I am happy for that.
Alternative-site as this is, has been heavily unprioritized from my side for quite long, and I was not glad for the decision, now I am happy to make up the kost time, as I am deemed to make a come-back with a happy heart and open mind.
So I hope I have not lost my followers.

On my other site, the Sincerely yours, I am also going to make some post, but I think my main focus
now is my Alternative-site as I know deep in my heart, I needed to have time with as this is my main interest, it has always been. I am as curious as you are when it comes to alternative things and healing as well.

With love and light and fresh healing energy to everyone ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment