Saturday, October 29, 2016

Buy yourself a bundle of roses...give yourself love you so deserved!

The red roses that I bought for myself !

Give yourself love and hug today. If no one buys you flower, then go out and buy flower
for yourself. I did it myself, I always do it for I want it and I need the inspiration. So the other evening when I went shopping, I bought myself a bundle of red roses ! <3

The sight of the roses on my flower vase makes me relax and inspired. I am a romantic person and a rose is a romantic symbol for me. What about you? What is your favorite flower ?

Every woman is deserving to get flowers. So if there is noboidy who gives you flower, then do not wait anymore for someone to come with it. Okay?
So, go on, buy yourself a bundle of roses that you deserve.
Enjoy life, be inspired, and enjoy your own company.
Have a wonderful rose-full week end :) <3

I took this photo myself  by the beautiful rose garden at the Håkonshallen
(Bergen, Norway )


Red rose : Stands for Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion. ( http://www.rkdn.org/roses/colors.asp)





No comments:

Post a Comment