Monday, October 24, 2016

My healing stone ....

Crystal healing stones.
pinterest.com

I have always been fascinated by crystal stones, that I also used in healing situations, not only because they are lovely but also to mark the  7 chakra ( energy) centers on our body and the thought of it is also fascinating for the client., makes him interested in what a healer is doing.
Key: Always remember to tell your client what you are doing, keep him engaged and understand that this is a collaboration, make him interested and let him explore the healing world with you.,
Today the sun is shining in  Bergen, so i will bring in my pocket my white crystal stone, when I have the chance i also let the stone  sunbathe, to recharge and cleanse, as sun ( fire element) is the greatest source of the warm energy we need. We all need the energy and the light from the sun.


Next time... I will tell you my eperience about the crystal stone I had with me while I was in Spain.. At nine p.m. in the evening something wonderful and strange happened... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment